2022 National FHB Forum Program
2022 National FHB Forum Program Materials
- Check out all the details that took place in the final 2022 NFHB Forum Program.
- A searchable database of all the 2022 NFHB Forum Abstracts is availble to sort and search via research category, presentation type, first author or title.
- The 2022 NFHB Forum Proceedings of all the presentation, poster and paper abstracts is now posted.
This is the official publication for all citation references.
- A wonderful collection of photos from the event are also available, make sure to check out some of the photos that were captured onsite.
- Below are the available voice-over PowerPoint presentations from the Opening Session speakers.
Simply play and click to view full screen. Unfortunately, due to onsite technical glitches similar recordings are still being assessed for other presentations.
2022 National FHB Forum Opening Session Recordings
2022 National FHB Forum: Edward Souza, "Feeding the 10 Billion: Thinking through the Journey"
2022 National FHB Forum: Mike Davis, "The Story Behind the U.S. Wheat & Barley Scab Initiative Establishment in FY1998 and Its Evolution to What It Is Today"
Congratulations to the Forum Organizing Comittee for an excellent program at this year's Forum!
Valuable insights from the scientific presentations and poster sessions on the latest research on Fusarium Head Blight (scab) and deoxynivalenol (DON) were gained.
USWBSI 2022 Forum Organizing Committee (FOC)
Carl Schwinke, Siemer Milling Co. and Alyssa Collins, The Pennsylvania State University
Ce Yang, University of Minnesota
Alyssa Koehler, University of Delaware
Food Safety & Toxicology
Jiajia Rao, North Dakota State University
Xiang Yin, Rahr Malting Corp.
Gene Discovery and Engineering Resistance
Guihua Bai, USDA-ARS
Nidhi Rawat, University of Maryland
Pathogen Biology and Genetics
Peter Oppenheimer, North Carolina State University
Imane Laraba, USDA-ARS
Variety Development and Host Resistance
Nicholas Santantonio, Virginia Tech
Shengming Yang, USDA-ARS