Flash & Dash Presentations | On-site Poster Printing | Poster/Paper Deadlines
Call for Posters and Papers
December 2-4, 2018
Hyatt Regency St. Louis at the Arch
St. Louis, Missouri
Interested in Presenting a Poster or Paper?
Forum participants can report research results in one of the following formats:
- Poster with an Associated Paper;
- Poster with an Associated Abstract; or
- Stand-alone Paper
Posters/Papers will be accepted in the following categories:
- FHB Management
- Food Safety and Toxicology
- Gene Discovery and Engineering Resistance
- Pathogen Biology and Genetics
- Variety Development and Host Plant Resistance
To present a poster at the Forum, and submit a poster abstract/paper or stand-alone paper for inclusion in the Forum proceedings, you must complete the following:
- Registration of Poster/Paper: Please complete an on-line registration form for each Poster Abstract/Paper or stand-alone Paper by Monday, November 5th. There is no limit to the number of poster abstracts and/or papers submitted by one author.
- Submission of Content: Content (i.e. actual abstracts or papers), which will be included in the Forum Proceedings, should be submitted as e-mail attachments and recived by the Networking & Facilitation Office at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday, November 9th. DEADLINE EXTENDED!
If you would like to submit a poster abstract and/or paper, first please carefully review the instructions, and then complete a registration form (links below).
Abstracts and Papers, and Poster Presentations
Flash & Dash (F&D) Presentations are for graduate students, post-docs and early career professionals. Presenters will give a short (5 minute) 'flash and dash' presentation of the work highlighted in their poster prior to the poster sessions. This exercise is expected to increase the visibility of your research, and attract interest to your poster during the poster session. To be considered for a Flash & Dash presentation, check the appropriate box when completing the registration form for you poster. Selection of Flash & Dash Presenters will be based on review of associated abstract or paper. Individuals who indicated interest in giving a F&D Presentations associated with their poster will be notified no later than November 15th.
|Nov. 5th||Deadline for registration of Posters/Papers/Abstracts.
Deadline for the submission of abstract and paper content for the Forum proceedings.
|Nov. 9th:||Deadline for the submission of abstract and paper content for the Forum proceedings. DEADLINE EXTENDED!|
|Nov. 15th:||Individuals notified of selection for Flash & Dash Presentation.|