PROTOCOL FOR SUBMITTING SAMPLES:
- Sample Size: 10-50 grams
- Sample Type: Must be Ground (see "Sampling Grain for Deoxynivalenol (DON) Analysis: A Researchers Guide" on the USWBSI website).
- Packaging and Labeling: Pack samples in coin envelopes and label them with sample numbers that correspond to the submitted datasheet. The sample numbers should be consecutive. Download Sample Submission Form, complete form and include with your shipment.
- Labeled: Clearly and distinctly labeled with a sample number.
- Datasheet: An Excel spreadsheet includes sample numbers and PI´s information (see example). Please email datasheet to firstname.lastname@example.org when submitting your samples and enclose a printed copy with your shipment.
- Ship (FedEx/UPS) to: Kathy Christianson North Dakota State University Loftsgard Hall 166 1360 Albrecht Blvd Fargo, ND 58102
- Ship via US Mail to: Kathy Christianson North Dakota State University Dept 7670 PO Box 6050 Fargo, ND 58102-6050
Date considerations: We take samples year round, but data turn around time depends on time of year and how many samples are already submitted.