2012 National Fusarium Head Blight Forum
Wyndham Orlando Resort
Call for Posters and Papers
Forum participants can report research results in one of the following formats: 1) poster plus associated paper; 2) poster with an associated abstract; or 3) stand-alone paper.
Posters/Papers will be accepted in the following categories:
- FHB Management
- Food Safety and Toxicology
- Gene Discovery and Engineering Resistance
- Pathogen Biology and Genetics
- Variety Development and Host Plant Resistance
To present a poster at the Forum, and submit a poster abstract/paper or stand-alone paper for inclusion in the Forum proceedings, you must complete the following:
- Registration of Poster/Paper: Please complete an on-line registration form for each Poster Abstract/Paper or stand-alone Paper by Monday, October 29th.
- Submission of Content: Content (i.e. actual abstracts or papers), which will be included in the Forum Proceedings, should be submitted as e-mail attachments and recived by the Networking & Facilitation Office at email@example.com no later than Friday, November 2nd. The Proceedings will be prepared prior to the Forum so participants may use them during the Forum's research sessions.
There is no limit to the number of poster abstracts and/or papers submitted by one author. However, a separate registration form must be completed for each poster abstract and/or paper that is submitted. Again, poster abstracts/paper (i.e. content) must be received by Friday, November 2, 2012, 5:00 PM EST in order to be included in the Forum Proceedings, which will be available at the Forum.
If you would like to submit a poster abstract and/or paper, first please carefully review the instructions, and then complete a registration form (links below).
|Instructions for Formatting and Submitting Posters, Abstracts and Papers||On-line Registration of
|Oct. 29th||Deadline for registration of Posters/Papers/Abstracts.|
|Nov. 2nd:||Deadline for the submission of abstract and manuscript content for the Forum proceedings.|